Thursday, March 24

The Goody @ Goodwood

Seafood Pizza

I've never been much of a pub-goer but every once in a while, good pub grub comes as a great surprise. Had a farewell-see-you-soon dinner at The Goody a couple of months back and I have to say that they have really good pizzas. We were there on a Thursday night and all their pizzas were AU$10, a great bargain I'd say! You don't get huge fresh fat prawns on your gourmet pizza for that price usually, I'm telling you. I shared this with a friend with a side of salad and we were a couple of happy campers.

If you're looking for a nice place to chill (and maybe catch some footy), head to The Goody for some pretty decent pizza on Thursdays. They also have $10 schnitzels on Mondays and Tuesdays.

The Goody

75 Goodwood Road Goodwood SA 5034

08 8272 9185

enquiries@goodwoodparkhotel.com.au

No comments:

Post a Comment