Wednesday, February 10

Crunchy baked caulies

I must say I am NOT fond of cauliflowers. Whenever we had Chinese stir-fried vegies, I'd pick them out and chomp them down hastily and then enjoy the rest of the food on the plate. I don't know, I find them rather bland and pretty unremarkable. Decided to give them another shot after catching a whiff of baked cauliflowers somewhere.

My my, I would definitely eat them in a regular basis now!

 Crunchy cauliflowers

Serves 2 meals with staples

Ingredients:
1/2 head cauliflower, chopped.
1 tablespoon olive oil
Salt and pepper, to taste

Preparation:
Preheat oven to 150 degrees. In a roasting pan (or a cake tin) sprinkle cauliflower with salt and pepper. Drizzle olive oil. Chuck the pan into the oven and bake for around 30 minutes or until cooked. Remember to shake the pan every 10 minutes or so to avoid burnt caulies.

*Serving size according to 1500kJ/day diet.

No comments:

Post a Comment